Thursday, March 17, 2011

Internship Update [3]

I'm not really in the mood for the professional blog right now so i'll just type this out plain, simple, and straightforward. Today while I was in foods the job coordinator came to look for me and told me to see her afterschool. When I went she listed out the things I needed to fix up in my resume and cover letter; nothing major. I felt relieved because if I had to make major changes I would just feel overwhlemed. She told me that out of my whole school I was the only one who had all my stuff together for the internship and that she has really high hopes for me to be accepted. She said she'd be shocked if they didn't accept me, but she didn't want to get my hopes too high. After all, I'm still competing with 500 students in the city. Today I decided to walk home from school instead of taking the bus because the weather was nice, the sky was clear. Overall I just wanted some quiet time to be thankful for this opportunity whether I make it or not. I have a good chance, and for that I'm thankful. I was just overall thankful today for everything; my friends, family, the weather, my grades, education, health, every single thing. It was just one of those good days. To all those who really believe in me and support me through everything; simply, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment