Monday, January 10, 2011

Study, study, study!

Yes, studying has somewhat become my life now. It's a little tragic, but this is the amount of effort I'm putting in. I know making grade 11 look good will affect my chances in grade 12, even just a little, so it never hurts to start early. Of course, studying is boring, but I don't really mind anymore. I've heard so many scary stories about how frustrating or intimidating university is, and I'll never know for myself until I get there but I can at least prepare myself. I'm not much of a procrastinator anymore, and I'm really relieved for that.

Here's a little peek as to what my studying lair looks like. Unfortunately, I don't have a desk. Yes, that's so horrible for my back.



Have to have some brain food. I was studying the excretory system! (That's not awkward at all..)
Final exams for semester one of Grade 11 are pretty much here, so there's no more time to slack off. Let's see how well I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment