Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2010~2011 Semester 1 Report Card

I received my transcript yesterday but my report card was handed to me today! I'm really happy with the results!

Chemistry - 90% [1% drop]
Biology - 92% [2% drop]
English - 90% [1% drop]

I'm really happy with these marks which gave me an average of 91% because this is one of the highest report cards I've ever gotten after the final exams. I think my average was 94% in term one but that was without finals so it was easier, but to have been able to maintain a 90 after finals is really shocking and pleasant at the same time. I could have sworn I did worse on my English. My guess is that spending 1 hr memorizing the poem that I would use as my literature for direct referencing helped me out. For Chemistry, I guess I could have expected something similar, possibly 88% or 89% but I'm really glad to have kept a 90! I even got the highest mark in my Chem class, and highest final mark in my class. In biology I don't know if I expected more or not because I've studied hardest for this subject and was certain I didn't get over 5 questions wrong. I might've done bad on my lab exam, but either way I'm satisfied with a 92% Actually, I'm pretty happy about it. I don't care if I have the highest mark or not because this in itself is an accomplishment for me! I hope I can continue to work this hard in Social Studies and Math starting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment